For the candidate
Join our dynamic healthcare staff
Direct Support Professional
Our Pay Rate: $19.00 +/hour...
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- High school education
- Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner
- Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical
Be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Apply today or contact us via phone to begin the application process.