For the candidate
Join our dynamic healthcare staff
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Some Travel opportunites available.
Pay Rate: $25.00 +/hour...
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor
- Proven experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Excellent knowledge of CNA procedures
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Nursing Assistant Certification, High school education
- Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner
- Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical
Be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Apply today or contact us via phone to begin the application process.
Our Certified Nursing assistants provide patients’ personal hygiene by giving personal care due to the need for professional care.